Saturday, January 5, 2008

Teach Me to Love

"as the Father loved Me, I also have loved you; abide in My love. if you keep My commandments, you will abide in My love, just as I have kept My Father's commandments and abide in His love. these things I have spoken to you, that My joy may remain in you, and that your joy may be full. this is My commandment, that you love one another as I have loved you. greater love has no one than this, than to lay down one's life for his friends." john 15:9-13

i must beg forgiveness from Jesus my Savior, from everyone who has not received love from- agape love- and from anyone who has heard me speak of love yet has not seen it practiced in my life. oh God teach me to love sacrificially! teach what it means to reach out in love consistently.

i will run the course of Your commandments, for You shall enlarge my heart. psalm 119:32

thank you Father for patience, for consistency and above all for Your unfailing love.

No comments:

Post a Comment