Thursday, December 1, 2011

8 Days to a Christ Centered Christmas


I love it when women are excited about scripture. Sometimes I worry that discussions of theology (or politics and philosophy, for that matter) get carried off with the men to the smoking room after dinner, while the women are busy with immanent things like cleaning up, packing lunches and getting the kids ready for bed. So, when I hear women really digging into the bible or talking about the social ramifications of a point of theology, I get excited.

This is one of the reasons I like The Feminine Intellect, a forum encouraging women to actively engage in discussions on theology, politics, culture, ethics, economics, ministry/missions, the church, and many other areas in order to biblically interpret the world around us.

I enjoy considering these issues, voicing my opinions, even the occasional debate that results. But mostly I enjoy the fellowship I find with other thinking ladies (and gentlemen!).

My friend Kalyn, author of The Feminine Intellect, is hosting a blog series called "8 Days to a Christ Centered Christmas," which begins today. I will be guest posting in a few weeks but in the mean time, check out the series and the rest of the blog!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the mention, Sarah! I can't begin to tell you how excited I am that you are writing for this series.

    ReplyDelete