Monday, May 2, 2011

Compassion Sunday Epilogue

I was so blessed to get interview two wonderful Compassion Sponsors about the experience as sponsors for my Compassion Sunday 2011 presentation. Unfortunately, time constraints made it so I could only show a tine portion of the interview. This broke my heart because I was so blessed by the things they said.

Thankfully I now have the opportunity to share with you the long version of my interview with my good friend, Rachel Dowd, about her experience sponsoring Diego Jean Baptiste.

Rachel blogs at Keep it Simple about being a woman of God, being a godly mother and wife, thrifting, crafting and pretty much anything else you could possibly be interested in!

Thanks again, Rachel!


This is my original Compassion Sunday 2011 video 
(stock video provided by Compassion).




No comments:

Post a Comment